Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
Guest Speaker on Father's Day
Assoiciate Pastor of Children/Student Ministries
Here at Fairview Baptist Church
1. Parents, be what your Children need you to be. (Deuteronomy 4:5-14)
Charge to Fathers: "Teach your children the Bible!" (v. 4&14; v. 9-10)
2. Husbands, be what your Wives needs you to be. (Genesis 2:18-24)
Men are typically very independent but still made for
Community and Marriage. (Paul's writing on marriage in I Corinthians 7 especially 25-40)
Nothing was good enough for God's best creation
Jesus was a Revolutionary in how to treat women (John 4:27; 20:1-18)
3. Wives, be what your Husband needs you to be. (Ephesians 6:4; 5:22-25)
Submission is not a Lesser role. It is Equal: Just Different
God wants men to be MEN!
Pulpit Freedom Sunday
1. Let Marriage Be Held In Honnor
A. Same -sex Marriage Must Not Be Legalized Because...
1. God said, "Let marriage be held in honor by all"
2. Same-sex marriage is a Perversion of God's design.
3. Same-sex marriage must not be legalized because it is a violation
of God's Moral law (Leviticus 18:22)
4. Same-sex marriage must not be egalized because sexual
oreientation as a basis for non-dicriminatory law is Asinine
5. Same-sex marriage must not be legalized because sodomists
say it is discriminatory and wrong to deny them the
Right to marry
6. Same-sex marriage must not be legalized because to do so
will Provoke the judgement of God on our nation
1. I Am Thinking Today About Laughter
2. I Am Thinking Today About Why Jesus Died on the Cross
3. I Am Thinking Today About God's Dreams
A. God dreams of...a closer walk with us (James 4:8); His family being
on fire for Him (Revelation 3:15); of His people loving Him, their
neighbor and especially each other (Matthew 22:37-40;
John 13:34-35); of His people toching lives and changing destinies
(Matthew 25:31-46); and of His people being on mission with Him
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
You can now view the Beacon online. Click on Info Center above and then Beacon newsletter.
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.